Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I am not afraid… to admit I was wrong too
I am not afraid… to blame you though
I am not afraid… to look you in the eye
I am not afraid… to ignore your desires
After all you’ve done to me
I’m unbending like a tree
Your actions could never be
The definition of me

But,

I am afraid of letting go again
I am afraid to make a choice
I am afraid of hurting someone in the process
I am afraid to show my weakness
So much for me to learn
The path I walk, I trudge alone
My mistakes I must own
Maybe one day I’ll be grown

See,

I must not be afraid to deserve good things
I must not be afraid to want more
I must not be afraid of forging into the unknown
I must not be afraid of loving again
Life is a bundle of trials
My strength must be inside and out
Each one makes me stronger
My experience becomes my armor

tuesday, november 15 1:19 p.m.

No comments: