Thursday, November 10, 2005

wandering soul

wandering soul
my feet take to the streets
as though distance traveled will solve my worries
youre gone
and i feel it more now than ever before
youre gone forever
the finality is what bites my heart
cuz i realize
that your goodbye means so long
and 'ill call you later' is an empty promise
that i will admittedly try to hold on to
you just dont realize that every word you say
impresses on my mind
they echo at random times
and therefore i carry you everywhere
youre gone
its like i wasnt good enough
like i couldnt smile enough
like my company wasnt intriguing enough
ive been constantly searching
trying to find someone like you
someone who makes me laugh like you did
who makes me write like you did
inspires me to new heights like you did
giving to you was a pleasure
thats why i dont regret a thing i did for you
only the aftermath and given the chance
i wouldnt think twice
before doing it all over
again

No comments: